- Reset all mobile devices - The G Suite administrator can remotely delete data from user devices leaving the management console. You can remotely wipe the entire device or just delete G Suite data.
- Delete password recovery access - Remove your recovery email address and recovery phone number so that you can not use password recovery.
- Change user password - Reset the password of the user who has left the company. This can significantly reduce the risk of unauthorized access.
- Cancel all OAuth 2.0 application tokens - G Suite To increase the security of your account, changing your user password cancels OAuth 2.0 tokens issued to access certain products. Review all approved accesses and cancel other approved applications.
- G Suite access blocked - Secure your G Suite account by resetting your signed-in cookies for outgoing users. This can significantly reduce the risk of unauthorized access to G Suite.
- Revoke Security Key and Cancel App Password Access - Manage your security settings to enhance 2-step verification and password stability. Revoke any security keys or application-specific passwords to which you have been granted access to your exiting user account.
- Delete a user's account - Secure your Google Cloud account by migrating all of your data and deleting your account. The exited user will not be able to access your organization's data.
Dec 9, 2016
[Action for Resigner in GSuite ] Seven actions to keep data security after employee leaves (recommended)
G Suite administrators secure your organization's data by following these recommendations when your employees leave the company: